Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

weekly question #5

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

lets do a would you rather would you rather have to catch your least favorite shiny and not be able to encounter another shiny for 3 month or have to wait 6 month after the release of a new generation to be able to get the game

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

least favorite shiny and not be able to encounter another shiny for 3 month. I've never really been good at catching shinies so this is probably what would happen anyway.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I can handle not getting a shiny for 3 months. But being 6 months late to a mainline game? I was a month late to PLA as the physical editions took a while to get to my country and I hate digital versions. It felt awful waiting for so long. And I got spoiled for everything too, I WISH I GOT TO EXPERIENCE THE POST GAME WITHOUT KNOWING WHO THE BAD GUY WAS. That was just a month.

Plus, the next game is in Kalos. My favourite region that only got its debut games, and no DLC, sequels, upgraded versions, or the like. And it's a Legends-style game. Plus, imagine all the interesting new lore, characters, and plot points it could introduce that the internet will scream about for at least the next three months. And being the first game that GF will actually take their time to make good since 7 or 10 years depending on who you ask.

And again, KALOS! I need it I need it I need it if I don't obtain it in less than a week my life will collapse completely. Kalos. On the switch. With more effort put into it. And without the need for a million new 3D models. If I'm too late I will never mentally recover because being a Pokémon fan who grew up with the 3DS is like 90% of my personality.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

preorder physical copy thats what i almost always do

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I meant first game they put effort into in eight/seven or twelve years (SM/USUM and BW2) depending on who you ask.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

Least favorite shiny. I don't shiny hunt anyway

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 239 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Least fav shiny