Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I know that legends ZA is coming out but what other remakes do you think will come out

Options
Pokemaster9293
Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭
First Comment First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees

leave your comments below

Answers

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

I think that if a remake is coming out, it would come after the Gen X flagship game, provided Gen IX isn't gonna be the last Gen.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

black and white remakes nintendo has to show something to the investors meeting

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 854 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@PokeCobra21 Once I work for Nintendo and the Pokemon company, In additon to doing a much more proper remake of Diamond and Pearl, I would do a remake of Gold silver, Black And White, XY, Sun and Moon.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I think we'll get a BW remake in gen 10. Hopefully not a "faithful" remake. If we're lucky we might get both a BW3/Legends and normal remake like how Sinnoh got... actually nevermind only Sinnoh got that treatment and it cost us the chance of ever having a good modern edition of modern Sinnoh. I hope we get ORAS or maybe even HGSS-level remakes for Unova. Please

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 854 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@UnovanZorua Perhaps but knowing the current direction for the pokemon company, most likely a repeat of BDSP not something along the lines like ORAS and HGSS.