Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Moves should be upgraded automatically without confirmation

Options

There is one thing which still annoys me in this game and its the manual confirmation of a move upgrade.

For those who do not know what I mean… Lets say you are playing Pikachu and reach lvl 4, then you can choose between Thunder and Electroball. In this case the confirmation makes sense since you choose a skill.

Lets say I picked Thunder. And now I reach the lvl where Thunder can be upgraded… Why do I need to manually confirm the upgrade by tapping on the symbol? Why isnt it just automatically upgraded? I mean you do not have anything else to pick anyway and it has a timeout anyway so even if I dont pick it, it will be automatically picked after some seconds. I just dont get this geniunely

I guess some of you might ask: Why is this guy making a post about this? Its easily answered:
1. The screen space on my phone is limited
2. Its an additional distraction
3. The symbol is above my item. So to use my item (potion for example) I have to confirm my move first, then I can use my item because its clickable/tappable. I lost some team fights because of this.

Sometimes you reach your specific lvl in the middle of a team fight and every half second counts.

I hope this will be improved. Sometimes I really ask myself if the developers are playing their own game to get a feeling themselves, but whatever