Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Grimmsnarl Vmax Grimmsmarl

Options

Best Answer

• PokedadAlakazam
    PokedadAlakazam Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Duplicate post because I couldn't figure out the system. Sorry. This is being discussed elsewhere.

Answers

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

I don't do technology well.

I bought pokemon cards for my son and I'm looking through them. One of the Vmax cards is "grimmsmarl vmax" sv117/svq22.

The card looks genuine, except the name.

Is this a misprint, as the only ones I can find online are "grimmsnarl vmax"

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

can you post a picture of it?

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

I thought I had posted a photo 😅

Technology really isn't my forté.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

first question where did you buy them this is one of the most important questions to determine if they are fake or not

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

second question how many rare or higher rarity did you get from the card pack alone if there is more than 3 rares or rarer it is probably fake

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

I'm struggling to get the website to accept a response from me… technology isn't my forte.

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

I bought from a lady with children. There were piles of cards in the bag, with big and little tins.

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

Also, rarity: I have no idea where I would even start...

There were no Alakazam - that's my favourite pokemon and who I was looking for.

There was, approximately, 70% pokemon, 20% trainers and items, 10% energy... maybe.

there were "basic", a few dozen or so level 1, a dozen odd level 2 and a handful of v/vmax/vstar things (estimates). A lot of the cards looked used/ played with, some looked untouched.

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

Thisis what the bag contents were

• PokedadAlakazam
    First Comment
    Options

Also, in regards to how many rare or higher... 🤣

To me, the alolan eevee is rare because it's cute - so I have no idea where I would even start...

There were no mega evolution Alakazam - that's my favourite pokemon and who I was looking for before giving the rest to my boys.

The entire collection was, approximately, 70% pokemon, 20% trainers and items, 10% energy... maybe.

there were "basic", a few dozen or so level 1, a dozen odd level 2 and a handful of v/vmax/vstar things (estimates). A lot of the cards looked used/ played with, some looked untouched, one had a bite-mark and there were a pile of lego cards and match attax mixed in with it as well that the lady asked me to keep or bin as she didn't want them in her house anymore.