Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What if snorlax?

Options

those that hate/dont want snorlax I was playing a game against it earlier and was wondering if it had to evolve from munchlax would it make it ok? I was thinking even if it had the same ability if it had to evolve then it would be better because no nest ball, penny would be harder…wouldn’t that kinda tear the deck apart and be better?

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Naw, Snorlax is fine. I don't know why people are complaining about it so much. Plus, Munchlax is a baby pokemon, so if they suddenly started making one pokemon have to evolve from its baby pokemon, then they have to make all the others the same way, and that screws up Pikachu, which has always been a basic pokemon. They should just leave it the way it is.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

well baby pokemon are some of the pokemon that have the lowest amount of cards in the tcg with budew only having two and mantyke only having one until recently when paradox rift released i felt if they did evolutions like that baby pokemon will be more accesible for collectors trying to get a complete pokedex

• Ampersundae
    Ampersundae Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Unfortunately @clasingla in the Pokemon TCG Live forums most of us don't care about collections that much. I feel like collecting was featured more in the last version of the game instead of just part of deckbuilding screens, but that's the past. The Pokemon Trading Card Game forums might like that idea though. I think the no energy attacks for babies was a good compromise because they do pop in a game occasionally for set-up without effecting the fundamentals of what's a basic Pokemon.