Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Arc piles are not cool decks

Options

I do not enjoy playing as or against arc piles. They are not cool, and i would like to elaborate further into how uncool i truly think they are. however this does not indicate anything about the person playing them. nothing at all. i swear.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Will you just stop it? What deck do you play? What deck is "Cool"? What deck is "Not Cringe"?

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

What exactly don’t you like about the Arceus variants? I personally find them difficult to play, so I respect those who pull it off.

• Puddlejumper3k
    Puddlejumper3k Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Combo Breaker First Comment Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Zhula, is there anything you actually enjoy about this game? All I see is you complaining on every post. SMH

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 61
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

not really

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

then don't play the game??? why would you spend so much time playing a game you don't even like

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

If you legitimately do not enjoy playing the game anymore, then that might be your cue to step away from it, at least for a time.

There have been a number of games, including card games, over the years that I have found I no longer enjoy as much as I once did. Playing them was just a source of frustration for me, rather than joy.

At that point, I recommend putting it down, stepping away and doing something else.

It could be another card game. If you haven't tried another TCG before, that not only might be a fun new learning experience for you, but you might learn something about TCG mechanics and/or the Pokémon TCG itself.

It could be a different tabletop game, like an RPG or strategy game. It could be a video game. Or you could leave gaming behind entirely and try a creative or athletic pursuit.

Whatever you do, the time away will focus your energy more constructively and prevent you permanently associating this game with misery.

Then, when you find yourself missing the Pokémon TCG and want to give it another try, you can come back with fresh eyes and a more positive outlook on the game. You may find that what annoyed you has gone, either because the game has moved on in your absence or something in you has changed.

Alternatively you may find that you do not want to come back to the game. Or you found the other things you did more fulfilling. That is fine too. Quitting is not defeat or failure if it leads you to find a more satisfying use for your time.

Forcing yourself to play a game you hate cheats only yourself out of your own precious leisure time.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Why mess with us so much if you don't even like this game? This makes no sense anymore.

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 61
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

sad and cringe tendency for me, for sure

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 45
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

He's honest 😂😂