Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

My decklists got deleted

Options

Hi.

I've already submitted two tickets because I got asked to do so because the first ticket wasn't with my account logged and the second has not got a response and I really do not know what to do or what happened. As I consider this a bug, I'm posting this in here.

Mandatory: Excuse my English, it isn't my first language.

Yesterday's morning, I wanted to show an Ancient Box deck I built to a colleague who just started to play TCG once again after a lot of years. The application opened and when I tapped into the deck building, the screen loaded accordingly, but then the phone froze and, after a few minutes, it restarted. As my Xiaomi tends to do that when watching reels or playing intensively (not opening a game, tho), I did not consider that weird at any point. Then, I opened the game again and did the same, but it showed no cards in the deck. The deck name was correctly there, but it showed no cards. Believing this was an issue with the phone app after the restart I waited until I got home to reopen the app in my PC.

I did so, and the first I noticed was my avatar was completely random? Like, it was not the avatar I customized (I have screenshots of how I customized it previously and now is not like it was at all), but worse. All of the decklists were removed. The decks exist. Have their name accordingly and their own customizations as deck box, coin and sleeves, however they show empty. Every single one of them. The ones I did and the ones the game provided. All of them gone.

What can I do to recover the data of my decks? Like, I don't care for my avatar, I can try them again, but I can not do again from memory every one of my own decks as I had. It is not my fault the data got wiped in a very strange way because of no reason at all.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• WetSocksss
    WetSocksss Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Same thing happened to me.

• PatohPah
    PatohPah Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

got the same problem 2 days ago. support didnt help.

• WetSocksss
    First Comment
    Options

Just finished rebuilding everything yesterday 😮‍💨🥲, be sure to take screenshots for insurance.

• WetSocksss
    First Comment
    Options

Update, just export to clipboard and save each deck in Samsung notes. I'm not sure if it will save your sleeves yet but should it not just take screenshots of your deck line up for deck re-customization if needed. Hopes this helps!

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

@WetSocksss that's what I did since seeing everyone having this issue, highly recommend. And my phone has an option to open the notes in the notification bar so I didn't have to wait for the app to reopen every time I did an export