Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon tv is finally gone this is miserable

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

it is said to there I had so many good memories from Pokémon tv like when they did the movie marathon where I was able to watch all the Pokemon movies

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I don't think I'm ever gonna watch Horizons or Ultimate Journeys dubbed. Even back when the Alola anime was releasing I always watched the new episodes on Pokémon TV, which released episodes really really late but it was fun. I loved those seasonal playlists they always made for holidays and the like too. It was how I started watching the anime, I had zero interest in it until I watched Pokémon TV. I wonder if Secrets of the Jungle was ever made available on Pokémon TV and I missed it.

This and the 3DS internet both being removed less than two weeks away from each other. It's like Nintendo wants to just make the childhood of Pokémon fans who started with gen 6/7 disappear all at once.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

agreed

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

(I did not reread my comment properly when I posted it. I probably meant fans who grew up with gen 6-7 since some people started with gen 5 but also had the 3DS games and Pokémon TV as a big part of their childhood.)

(Regardless this sucks a lot. My childhood is just gone all at once. Why can't it be gradual. Life is cruel.)

• Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper First Answer First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

For whatever reason I can still use the app and watch episodes. Unfortunately I can only watch Pokémon the Series: The Beginning, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, Pokémon Journeys: The Series, Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series and the first 37 episodes of Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series

• riordanfan
    riordanfan Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Name Dropper First Answer Photogenic
    Options

I miss Pokemon tv. I could watch all the Pokemon I wanted and now it's finally gone.😪