Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Add a hurry up emote

Options

it's so cringe watching you people take so long to make easy decisions

Comments

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

what, like the emotes aren't already annoying enough? There are already regular threads asking to disable them altogether. and frankly many people will only move slower if rushed.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

This will be used to antagonise people and will be spammed any time you take more than a fraction of a second to make a play. You would hate it.

Also, just because you see the "obvious" line of play, it doesn't mean your opponent does. Or maybe they know something you don't.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

We do not need more toxic emotes, the ones that we have already you should be able to mute or should be removed from the game entirely. And some decisions aren't as easy as you think. As I have said before, lots of decks take a long time to make decisions, that is a real thing. People do the same IRL. Anyway, I know I wouldn't want someone spamming hurry up while I was thinking about a hard decision.

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 45
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I like the emotes and yes, they should add, hurry up... I'd also like it if they added a falling asleep emotes, boring! 😂😂 Anyone complaining about something that has no relevance to the match outcome, saying emotes should be muted, are the ones that spend 17 days setting up anyway 😒 I say add it lol

• OlderAngel11
    Options

@Nickalooose1 Some decks take time to set up. Dissing on those decks is just childish and impatient.

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 45
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

@OlderAngel11 plays a Pokémon card game... But calls me childish 😂😂😂 I am impatient, 100%, start a match, finish the match, move on... Why spend 50 minutes playing 1 match, when I can spend 15 minutes playing 3… I get up to 600 points, or 520 or whatever it is now, in a couple days, then play 1 or 2 matches a day, max...

Because some people use noob decks that take 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes and 12 seconds to set up, doesn't mean the rest of us want to wait on you... Hurry Up 😂

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@OlderAngel11 Yeah, this person is like 13 years old. Just ignore.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I think we should have 3 options and only be able to use them 2 times each max per match. They are, "hello", "gg" and "you have a good deck".

• OlderAngel11
    Options

Calling me childish because I play a card game is just erroneous. This is a very strategic card game, requires a lot of brain power, and if you haven't seen the quantity of masters that play this game you need to dig a bit deeper into this game.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@OlderAngel11 Just move on, man. They're not worth the trouble.