Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Thoughts about Horizons?

Options
NoahLaprasForum
NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment

i like the series (and the ceruledge from the explorers 🤓), and i like the story!

Paldea is one of my favo regions.

I’m a little bit sad about the end of Ash, but i see our Ash back in Roy! What do you think? Are you tired of Ash or do you like the change?

Best Answers

• Dougbro1
    Dougbro1 Member Posts: 17
    First Comment First Answer
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

I'm glad that we have a fresh new story that is not mainly about exploration. It's a breath of fresh air from the series, and it feels like Pokémon is taking a page from other popular animes (I started describing the setting to some friends and they said it sounded like One Piece lol)

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

It's cool. I stopped catching up with the (Japanese) episodes a few weeks ago at episode thirty something, but I found it really fun and interesting.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 900 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

This anime's not the same without ash ketchum. If this anime still stays in gen 10, then it's high time for a happily never after for it.

• MajorBrendan
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

I find it as a grave disappointment especially with the upcoming episode where Sprigatito evolves. Plus, if the anime sounded like One Piece, then best to have the rising volt tacklers slapped with wanted posters.

• MajorBrendan
    #6 Answer ✓
    Options

I find it as a grave disappointment especially with the upcoming episode where Sprigatito evolves. Plus, if the anime sounded like One Piece, then best to have the rising volt tacklers slapped with wanted posters. Not to mention the world will hunt them down.

• riordanfan
    riordanfan Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Name Dropper First Answer Photogenic
    #7 Answer ✓
    Options

I think Horizons is good, and Roy's grandpa is a lot like Ash.Maybe he IS Ash!I miss Ash and the Series.

• MajorBrendan
    #8 Answer ✓
    Options

@riordanfan all the more reason why I plan to bring Ash Ketchum Back.