Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

REMINDER: The online service for the Pokémon games on the Nintendo 3DS will be shut down on April

Options
Gaocarmina
Gaocarmina Member Posts: 41
5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes

So far it seems that Pokémon Bank will still be working, though for those who are particularly interested in collecting many differents ribbons it's feel kinda rough.

In all seriousness, what was your best memories of the PSS, Festival Plaza?

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Of course Bank will keep running. I would expect nothing less since they charge you a fee to use it.

The PSS was great. Everything you could need to know about online activity on one screen, and everything associated with online features was easily accessible from one place at any time.

After creating a feature so useful and universally loved, what else could Gamefreak do other than remove it in the very next generation?

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 853 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

If any, I would love to see all the 3ds features returning to the new pokemon games ASAP.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

April 8th 2024. Less than two weeks left.

If I lose sleep and dedicate every second of the time I'm not too busy or asleep to shiny hunt 10 hours a day (could not find a way to increase that number unfortunately), maybe 16 hours on weekends, I might get the shiny Rowlet I've been hunting for since the beginning of this year during the last few days and be able to play this save file online before 3DS online disappears. Yay.

I am writing this while shiny hunting btw.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

NEVERMIND I JUST FOUND IT! I HAVE TIME TO PLAY THE STUPID GAME! YES!