Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Expeditions Episode #1

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 832 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment

Welcome to Pokemon Expeditions, a new daily series I'm making. It takes place in an alternate world to the anime where _______ happened (will be revealed later on), let's get into episode 1!

Episode 1 - Dawn of the first Journey

We see a pink bedroom with tons of Pokemon posters and a pink bed with someone inside.

____'s Mom: Dawn wake up, today is your Pokemon Journey!

Dawn: Huh? Oh! It is!

Dawn's Mom: So have you decided which Pokemon you are going to choose? You need to pick the perfect Pokemon for contests!

Dawn (In Head): I really don't want to be a coordinator, I want to be a trainer instead but she won't understand, she was the top coordinator and thinks I'll follow in her footsteps

Dawn walks over to Professor Rowan's Laboratory

Prof Rowan: Ah yes Dawn coming to get your first Pokemon I assume?

Dawn: Yes! Can I meet them?

Prof Rowan: You uh could've if they hadn't run away to the forest.

Dawn: They ran away? I'll go find them!

Professor Rowan tries to warn her of the danger but is too late as she has already left

Dawn is exploring the forest when suddenly a wild Ariados appears

Dawn: Ah! What kind of Pokemon is that?

Ariados attacks Dawn and she falls to her feet when suddenly an ember hits the Ariados and it faints

Dawn: It's Chimchar! You saved me! Thanks Chimchar!

The rest of the Ariados group attacks but Chimchar defends Dawn, they find both Turtwig and Piplup and head back to the lab

Prof Rowan: Thanks Dawn, now which of the three Pokemon will you be choosing, I'm guessing Piplup since it is best fit for a coordinator?

Dawn: No I think I want to choose Chimchar, it's really strong!

Prof Rowan: Very well then, here take these Pokeballs and this Pokedex

Dawn takes them both and heads home to say goodbye to her mother

Dawn's Mom: So you choose Chimchar? I'm surprised that you would choose a Pokemon more fit for battling then contests then battling

Dawn: Well uh um goodbye mom!

Dawn's Mom: Are you sure that you and Chimchar will be fine?

Dawn: No need to worry!

Episode End