Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I hope that they don’t focus that much on graphics in the next Pokemon

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

I feel like if they focus to much on graphics it takes to much of the time of the developers which they could put into the story and the experience and the thought of hyper realistic pokemon scare me

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I think they should spend that time making sure no corner of Lumiose gets left behind. If I don't get the PR studio I won't get the next games either, because they'd have proved already that they don't care about the smaller parts of Pokémon (I probably will get them anyways)! Also they should make every building accessible. No exceptions. They have enough time to do that (probably).

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I hope they keep the item printer.

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 235 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

yes frfr true

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    5 LOLs Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I hope they focus on graphic's and spend more time on the game. i want realistic looking pokemon😁

• Killua20
    Killua20 Member Posts: 2
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Options

A Pokémon game with Gold & Silver graphics would be so cool, maybe even Red/Green/Blue graphics but with a bigger world and full online interactions.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 854 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@clasingla I agree. I don't want to see hyper realistic pokemon, XY to sword shield pokemon designs are enought for the quality.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I want good looking graphics and a good game. It can be done. Any other studio putting out Gamefreak's meagre efforts would have been laughed out of the industry.

That said, I have long insisted that Pokémon should have stayed 2D. If they want to maintain a smaller indie studio production environment, that's fine, but match the process to the end product.