Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

Options
Dorkborn
Dorkborn Member Posts: 14
First Answer First Comment Photogenic

I've recently come across my old collection of Pokemon movies I had growing up. I decided to break open a couple and found an old DVD of Pokemon 4Ever that came with a promotional Suicune card which I unfortunately had bent up as a kid because whenever my parents would turn it on for me I had to be holding that Suicune card it came with, so as I watched it I would fiddle with it. Because of that, I'd have to say that Pokemon 4Ever is my favorite and holds a very dear place in my heart- and that card has been put in a sleeve and into my binder now to remind me of that movie.

I'll admit though, Destiny Deoxys is a close second! I'd also booted that movie back up and the music really brought me back.

So, which Pokemon movie is your favorite? Bonus for any fun stories as to why it's you're favorite too!

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Secrets of the Jungle. I didn't pay much attention to the anime as a kid other than watching it randomly, so Secrets of the Jungle was the first movie I saw all the trailers when they were new, and I really wanted to watch it when it released. Unfortunately I am not in Japan meaning I couldn't see it in the movie theaters and I did not know how to navigate the internet well enough to find a "free" version as I didn't watch pirated videos. So I waited for ages until Pokémon released the dub on Netflix and I then watched it probably 10 times in just the month it was released. I still call it Koko sometimes.

The wait was worth it. This movie is the greatest movie of all time and my favourite movie ever.

I know the dub version was released during the pandemic but I wish I could've watched it in a movie theater or on a TV channel. It feels a bit sad only being able to watch something online.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

The first. You can’t beat that intro. Plus the theme song remix is great, and the story had a great moral.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

Destiny deoxys

rise of darkrai

lucario and the mystery of mew