Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How come people who just played 100 games match against ones played 10,000 games?

Options

Losing several games due to poor matchmaking has never been fun, and it feels even worse when you found out that it's been 18 fucking seasons without any improvement.

I think we don't need MMR if it didn't help. At this point, why don't you just put random people together?

The playerbase keeps shrinking due to poor experience, and the developers are too dumb to fix anything.

What they did was creating EX-Pokemon to attract new players. That's why Unite is filled with so many newbies who can barely play the game properly, and that hurts the playerbase even more.

I wonder what's in TiMi's mind. Maybe there's nothing. They seems to be brain-dead all this time.

Comments

• Slowatz
    Slowatz Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

But having more game experience isn’t a guarantee for a good teammate, just had a game with meowscarada in jungle. When the first Altaria fight broke out in bot lane, he srlsy just watched as we died then went back to jungle.

Every time the team went top he went bottom and vice versa. I have at least 5 games like this each day, where it seems at least one team member is playing a completely different game smh.

I think there a far more oppressive Pokémon’s than Ex’s. Miraidon is easy countered by buzz, and almost every speedster. Same goes for Mewtwo’s. Finally Zacian is a glass sword, high damage easily killable.

But I do agree that there’s something rotten in the state of unite, the matchmaking seems to always include at least one completely braindead player, who is almost guaranteed to have 3000+ fights and still have 0 clue on macro etc.