Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The rest of Ash’s Pokémon now in rotation to debut in his post-Journeys main continuity anime movie?

Options
MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 98
First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary

I knew that some of Ash’s Pokémon that he has right now put in rotation that had never appeared in any of his main continuity anime movies based on his main TV anime include Pidgeot, Heracross, Glalie, Unfezant, Palpitoad, Krookodile, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Melmetal, Dragonite, Gengar, Sirfetch’d and Dracovish. So, by the way, do you think that they will be making their own debut as in his post-retirement main continuity movie based on his Pokémon main TV anime? Why?

Answers

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I would like to see Ash return sometime after gen 10 and Ash take Pikachu, Pidgeot and Corphish with him to start.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I wish Incineroar got more chances to shine instead of just evolving at the end of one of the last fights in the series and immediately fainting because of it. Couldn't it evolve in the middle of the fight instead? We already got an unevolved Pokémon defeating its fully evolved version in the Alola league, Rowlet.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@UnovanZorua I really wish Incineroar VS Incineroar happened earlier in the battle so that Incineroar got some time to shine

• MajorBrendan
    Options

I would like to see Ash's return to main series anime movies. Not Alternate continuity this time. Except this time, it be canon.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

I would like to see Ash's return to main series anime movies. Not Alternate continuity this time.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@MajorBrendan You posted that twice?

• MajorBrendan
    Options

accidentally.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@MajorBrendan nah that's fine just wondering as many of your posts are done multiple times, it's all good

• MajorBrendan
    Options

It's not always on purpose.