Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

If I can rewrite Ash Ketchum’s Pokémon anime story w/ The Pokémon Company license and oversight

Options
MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 98
First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary

Okay, so if I can rewrite Ash Ketchum’s Pokémon anime story with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, Game Freak and Creatures’ license and oversight:

1. Which kinds of Pokémon do you think that Ash and his friends can catch, evolve and fully train w/o releasing them all?
  2. Can I have Ash always win all battles and never lose any them, even including to the finals to his opponent at all the Pokémon Regional League Conference?
  3. Can I have Ash ultimately succeed his aspiration to become a Pokémon Master?
  4. Can I have May, Dawn and Serena win all the Pokémon Contests and Grand Festivals and all Showcase Rookie and Master Classes?
  5. Can I have the Team Rocket organization disband upon defeat, despair and/or redemption?

What do you think? Please let me know, thanks.😉

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

Ash always lost in finals so seasons go on forever and team rocket always loses and always try to steal pikachu

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I'm kinda glad Ash lost frequently tbh. It would be so dumb if he won every single battle.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Don't make him always win. Flaws are a necessity in writing. I think some characters can just not achieve their goal yet because only two of Ash's companions are even teens (Brock and Cilan). It'd be really funny to see a bunch of 10-12 accomplish their life goals at that age and it doesn't seem unlikely for the anime but that's not really a good idea if the writer wants a good story.

Team Rocket are an iconic trio and if they ever disband I am never watching anything from the anime universe ever again.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Let team rocket win for once.😏

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

For starters, I would like to Retcon Ash's World champ status to give him 2 more regions to journey in in order for him to understand what a pokemon masters really mean to him and how he can truly understand his goals for it. Not to be the best like there's no one ever was.

• Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 27
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Answer First Comment
    Options

You can try if you want, but Nintendo is strict with their properties.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@Istiyaq Which is why I plan to work for the Pokemon company and Nintendo.