Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live Global Beta Migration Issues & Numbered Errors - 11/23/22

Options
2»

Comments

• MakkuroKuroe
    MakkuroKuroe Member Posts: 9
    5 Agrees Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi

there...

I have some issues ( from my POV, maybe its don on purpose this way.

1. It is not possible to buy any energy card if you didn't get at least one copy from a pack... It seems rare... I mean, it's an energy card...
    2. On the shop section, if you select a set and click to view the card gallery, it doesn't show you the "GG" cards, it actually only shows you the base set of cards. For example, if I open up the gallery card gallery from "Crown zenith" it tells me that the set has 195 cards, and shows me only 160.

it's also happening with other sets as well

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@MakkuroKuroe You get all non-holo basic energy for free.

• wert225
    wert225 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

all my Sun & Moon cards gone :C

• MakkuroKuroe
    Options

@TechHog What I'm saying is this...

for example, if I want to buy/exchange and add a basic energy that I don't have any copy

I don't have the option to buy/exchange the card

but if I already get the energy from a booster pack it allows me to buy/exchange as many copies as I want

I don't know if it is this way on purpose or if it is a bug.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

@MakkuroKuroe the new holo energy cards from zenith are in the energy list of cards you can buy but you have to scroll a long ways down before you do find them. And once you see the price of them you might pass anyway. As for the gallery cards missing, it's that way for me too

• MakkuroKuroe
    Options

@TechHog What I'm saying is this...

for example, if I want to buy/exchange and add a basic energy that I don't have any copy

I don't have the option to buy/exchange the card

but if I already get the energy from a booster pack it allows me to buy/exchange as many copies as I want

I don't know if it is this way on purpose or if it is a bug.

• MakkuroKuroe
    Options

one more...

when you click on a card, to see the details it doesn't show you the card you clicked but the first card that has the same ability that the one you want to see... I mean, the first on the "rarity list"

so, you have to click on "available" and scroll to the card you want to view/exchange/add or delete from your deck

the behaviour is so unnatural, the PTCGO one was so user-friendly... please fix it!!

• Garofnier
    Garofnier Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I lost every thing like 400 hundred spent on cards... When they are gonna fix this problem?

• _knope
    _knope Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

All of my collection is missing.. and I can't login to pokemon tcg online any more since i migrated.. :( what?!

• PokePoppin
    PokePoppin Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

How do you actually report a bug? I tried to attach a Earthen Seal Stone to Lugia V on the bench and use the ability with not 3 but 4 Special Energies attached and it would not work....Can you Not use VStar Abilities on the bench or what? Or is it just a big not recognizing Special Energies as colorless?