Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Wanted Poster Alert- Rose

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

Since the Darkest Day incident, Rose and Oleana has been on the run and continue to evade the law as we speak. Afterwards, The Galarian Royal Family have issued a wanted poster on Rose being the sole suspect for the incident prompting severe restrictions and embargo on Dynamax forever. As for Rose, a Five-Hundred Million Poképound sterling bounty has been placed on his head. Half of the reward goes to the person who can provide information of Rose's whereabouts.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Uh… Hmm?

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

He’s right over there

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I think you're suffering from Chūnibyō.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

"The Galarian Royal Family"

I'm pretty sure the games made it clear that there isn't a royal family in Galar. Just people who claim to be descendants of the human heroes who helped stop the darkest day and think they should rule Galar because of that.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

You'd be surprised how much story sword shield sacrifice in favor for dynamax raid battles.

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 40
    Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

He is in my home

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@MajorBrendan

What does that have to do with what I said. Literally in no line or scene is there an even implied Royal Family in modern, current Galar. And the entire postgame just confirms that there isn't and shouldn’t be one. Despite the awful story, it at least does the bare minimum and stays consistent.

Also in the games it is said Rose turned himself in after realising what he did and how Eternatus was more destructive and powerful than he expected. So this post is coming from someone who probably skipped all the dialogue in the game.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

just have a look at the Pokemon Journeys version of Rose. Plus, I intend to present real consistency because I expect more of a much more in depth story for the sword shield lore.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@MajorBrendan Sword and Shield were trash considering Nintendo's history don't expect anything from Gaming Freaks