Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

bulk code redemption

Options

I have my codes in text but am having ZERO success trying to enter multiple (ideally the 10 max redeem per time) codes pasted into the website field.

Anyone aware of how to accomplish this? Copy/paste 1 at a time honestly sucks (and no, camera for QR codes is not an option)

Best Answer

• Dolpheye
    Dolpheye Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Nothing like responses that clearly ignore the parameters surrounding the inquiry/question at hand…and while they're at it, they QUESTION my intelligence…

Why can't I use my camera? Because actual alphanumeric codes are how codes are often exchanged between parties, whether it be a sales transaction or even a trade. I have THOUSANDS of extra codes I can't redeem and by using one of multiple code scanning apps (why do you think those even exist?) I can recycle the cardboard while still having usable codes.

FWIW, I actually figured out a way to record a macro/script to do most of the work for me and was able to scan 800 codes today with it

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I use camera all the time it works very effectively

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 40
    Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

Yeah I just use the camera, why can you?

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Well @Dolpheye I’m glad you figured it out! I didn’t have a solution besides copy&pasting one at a time, so I’m glad you found one.

• Odasung
    Odasung Member Posts: 23
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options
  • Dolpheye
    Dolpheye Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

For those interested, the solution I went with was an install called "ReMouse" , where I recorded a macro that basically had be bounce back/forth (Windows action of Alt-Tab) between Chrome tabs and spreadsheet where it grabbed a code from each cell then pasted it on the page.

Completely pathetic by Pokemon/Monsters to not give users a simple process from this- literally would be the easiest part of their terrible game to code…