Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is Greninja not in any of the episodes from Pokémon Generations or Pokémon Evolutions?

MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 128
10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes

I knew that Pokémon Generations and Pokémon Evolutions are the two miniseries that showcases some moments and the respective first six and eight generations of Pokémon mainline video games. However, unfortunately for most fans back in the past, absolutely none of the Greninja past this point were seen or mentioned in any of the Generations or Evolutions episodes, not even in those set in the Kalos region either. Now I wonder why you think?🤔

Answers

• TattedRaichU
    TattedRaichU Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

it’s no different than whenever ash let primeape leave and follow his own path, the creators don’t like to hold focus to long on any of ash’s Pokemon besides pikachu of course. It defines the series as ash being a Pokémon master and that entails relationships with Pokémon on different levels for the time ash was with greninja it was their bond that created the phenomenon, and if you recall Greninja made a pact with Zygarde and could no longer continue with Ash. I hope that helps

• Grunt44
    Grunt44 Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment

Both are shorts that shows the true story of Pokemon (The games). Because they are shorts, they are shown in a more summarized way. Not emphasizing everything.

• MrCarle
    MrCarle Member Posts: 128
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes

@TattedRaichU I meant to ask for why you think that the wild and Trained Greninja, besides Ash's, was not physically present or mentioned in any of the Pokémon Generations or Evolutions episodes, not even in those set in the Kalos region, that's all.