Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Starter would you eliminate

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

don’t know but that would explain a lot of the weird disappearances last year because of the grimace shake

• TonyVasiento
    TonyVasiento Member Posts: 58
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 10 Comments

Here are a few more creative Poke-meals, over a day:

Breakfast is a plate of scrambled Eggs, straight from my backyard Unfezant flock (and only a few steps into the house, so no baby Pokémon inside!), with a side of Lechonk bacon and a cup of Moomoo Milk.

Lunch is a Tauros burger with Moomoo Cheese and mayo, with potato chips and ranch. Pinap Juice for my drink.

Dinner is the grand finale; Corphish-&-Chips, nice battered Corphish 🤤 and top quality French fries. I love my seafood IRL. A side of some Cloyster chowder rounds out this delectable meal.

And as for dessert, some Moomoo ice cream topped with Alcremie cream, Cheri, Oran, and Pecha Berries, with Dipplin slices for the candy factor.

I’m hungry (might try the Mukshake).

• TonyVasiento

Breakfast is a plate of scrambled Eggs, straight from my backyard Unfezant flock (and only a few steps into the house, so no baby Pokémon inside!), with a side of Lechonk bacon and a cup of Moomoo Milk.

Lunch is a Tauros burger with Moomoo Cheese and mayo, with potato chips and ranch. Pinap Juice for my drink.

Dinner is the grand finale; Corphish-&-Chips, nice battered Corphish 🤤 and top quality French fries. I love my seafood IRL. A side of some Cloyster chowder rounds out this delectable meal.

And as for dessert, some Moomoo ice cream topped with Alcremie cream, Cheri, Oran, and Pecha Berries, with Dipplin slices for the candy factor.

• TonyVasiento

• TonyVasiento

• TonyVasiento

• TonyVasiento

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

very creative! But it posted 5 times 😅

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments
    edited August 18 #490

😂

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Would love to try a Fezanxwelchic. Torchic inside a Quaxwell inside a Fezandipity