Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game improvements or not?

Being a new player and looking through these comments, one thing is clear- the mods don't seem to take any concerns that the players have to heart because nothing seems to have changed.

I was looking through the older comments and the complaints/concerns expressed a year ago so have not been addressed. Especially the comments about the toxic use of the victory avatars. The mods say they appreciate the feedback so they can improve the have but nothing gets improved, just bug fixes.

Just my two cents.

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

my band teacher said that when same information said by them said by judges the students take what the judges said and fix and get better at so if for example someone who is more official said the problem being pointed out they would probably be more likely to fix them

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Likes

How toxic is the use of victory avatars?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@clasingla Did you have a stroke?

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 LOLs

Yea, basically nothing gets fixed and the game is an unrunnable dead horse that can only be run on emulators (sometimes) and has for graphics

This has such palpable irony. Also, fun active user fact, the mods here are answering the UNITE posts and are using a copy-pasted user directory message of "hi, we care about your issues :3 now please use this completely unrelated help section that doesn't even have a "get support" button"

im so sorry for the mods that are reading this but Please At this Point just hire someone that knows what they're doing OR some of us.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not have a stroke