Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite Ghost Type??🤔

Options

Answers

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 380 âś­âś­âś­
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

misdreavus because she's cute and fun and quirky just like me. She also learns so many good moves. Power gem, confuse ray, psychic and trick room, just to name a few. I haven't even started that she has a paradox form! And it's super strong.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 887 âś­âś­âś­âś­
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

@Eremas When are you going to propose?

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 923 âś­âś­âś­
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@PokeMunkPresto W-what?! I thought I was the only Bulbasaur…… :(

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,020 âś­âś­âś­âś­
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I’m sorry to say this @Hey_PIKMIN but a lot of other people use charizard as profile there is @Bryse14 and @cpm1 I don’t mean to be rude or anything close to that sort

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 887 âś­âś­âś­âś­
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

@clasingla Things are a lot better than when we only had a dozen or so Unite avatars. Of course, some Pokémon are still going to be popular and be over-represented. Charizard is the king of that. There's a reason it shows up in every game and gets a unique gimmick form.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@clasingla oh no it was just meant as a joke I even posted it right before changing from Bulbasaur to Charizard since I wanted a fresh change

Of course I'm not completely content with Charizard I just will wait a few days so that it isn't spam

• clasingla
    Options

Oh sorry I didn’t mean to be rude (though I hope hoenn profile pictures come out soon)

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@clasingla

oh no don’t worry it didn’t come out as rude

If you want rude then go to my school where everyday I engage my classmates on cool facts and then I’m told that nobody cares

I even have legit been told to my face by a kid “Hey you’re the big fat beluga from last year!” I get that I’m a little large but being told that by a first grader ……. :(

Or even this one time when I walked into class late and two kids were happy to see me because they needed help with some work in a package that I hadn’t been able to do much out of yet and couldn’t help them with then I was told “Hey _____ I’m the new you because I helped _____ and _____ with the work” and they were disappointed that I hadn’t done the thing…. Wow

Sorry about complaining I really just hate school and thought these annoying experiences would be funny

• clasingla
    Options

thats Not very kind of them, those people were bullying you

• clasingla
    Options

No one should ever be called a beluga that was very wrong of them