Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Searching for a friend

Options

Hello Everyone! My name is Noah and i’m searching for a friend in the netherlands who is obsessed with Pokémon like me. I have a Mewtwo, Gyarados, Galarian Rapidash, Hydreigon, Zygarde, Giratina, Shiny Tyrantrum and MANY other Pokémon in Pokémon Go and have a big card collection with cards from Stormfront to Paradox Rift. If anyone someone knows who is 11 years or older/younger and REALLY obsessed with Pokémon, let me know.

Greetings from NoahLapras007 from the Netherlands.

Comments

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Hi! I have nowhere near as many Pokémon as you, but sure. Do you play Pokemon Go? My name on there is also SmartAlakazam.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment First Answer
    Options

Hey SmartAlakazam! Sorry, the reaction i’ve wanted to give is gone. Yes, i have Pokemon Go! What’s your Trainer Code? I can send you a Friend request if i know it.

Greetings from all my Pokémon, me, and my new caught Flygon!

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

Hey SmartAlakazam! Sorry, the reaction i’ve wanted to give is gone. Yes, i have Pokemon Go! What’s your Trainer Code? I can send you a Friend request if i know it.

Greetings from all my Pokémon, me, and my new caught Flygon!

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

Do someone know anybody else?

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

Do you want to react again @SmartAlakazam ?

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

Or do anyone else knows someone? This sounds like a weird question but i need some friends who love Pokemon too. Everyone i know does not like it and i don’t have anyone to share my big hobby. I love all the games and series, so if you’re only Pkmn Go player or TCG player or anything, it’s no problem. If my English is bad its my fault because i come from the Netherlands and have only Duolingo done yet. (Bit random but OK)

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

@SprigatitoLove here can we chat tomorrow further! Sweat Dreams and dream about Pokemon!