Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

In-game Communication Code

Options

Because of the limited emojis available to players during play (smile, pout, thumb up, down, angry face, confusion face), there should develop a combo system to express more things.

For example, I am sometimes compelled to say “good game”, but the thumbs up does quite cut it. The combo for good game could be thumbs up + smile.

Or if your opponent starts making angry face repeatedly, you could ask “why (why you trippin)” by doing confusion face + thumb up

Comments

• drummerwyatt
    drummerwyatt Member Posts: 14
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I added this to the wrong area

sorry— this is meant for TCG Live players

• shivam34az
    shivam34az Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

It's interesting to know, but if it only allows you to input commands that you already can access, it's just like a roundabout way of making a bind for those commands anyways. Still Valve should definitely sanitize this input just in case.

• TornTFan
    TornTFan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Do question Out of curiosity, I wondered which of the many women of Pokemon would most likely be my girlfriend. I do have a personality that you can use to determine this. Just one thing. No girls that aren’t canonical adults. And it must be human. I LOVE video games. It’s one of the main reasons I still live on this planet. I’m a huge dog person, but also like other animals too, like cats and Parrots. I’m very loyal to my friends, to the point of obsession. I’m not a morning person in the slightest, A reason why I stay up late. Some people, including my parents, think i’m pretty smart. I consider myself kinda naive and sometimes follow cartoon logic. When i’m not on my medication, I usually get the munchies At night. I do like music, but only if it’s catchy and groovy. I’m not the biggest fan of school. Favorite Color is Green. Horny as heck because of a puberty that just won’t seem to go away. I’m very afraid of bugs/arachnids. Oh yeah, Usually very energetic and optimistic. Not very fond of humans.