Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Custom pokemon card maker

Options

Pokemon should make a game where you can make custom pokemon cards and then you can trade them for other peoples customly made cards. You can also sell them for currency inside the game and you can buy others cards. They should make a thing where they confirm if it should be a fine card like instead of people making like 1000 health pokemon.

Comments

• PokemonGamebest
    PokemonGamebest Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Yeah, but I think I can do that! I will need to find a good Pokemon card maker. I will need the sprites and background for the game, and probably more! And a good feature for the game is that you will need fake currency to get a v or vmax, And more! So I guess I should start now!

• Epsilon_XD
    Epsilon_XD Member Posts: 4
    First Answer Photogenic First Comment
    Options

You would have to find a way to make it so that someone couldn't make an extremely overpowered card but sounds like an amazing idea.

You could use Pokecardmaker as a base maybe?

• billyblogo
    billyblogo Member Posts: 10
    First Comment
    Options

Yes here are some other problems that might occur like haveing an ability that prevents all damage from any pokemon! Health too high or attacks too strong!

• billyblogo
    First Comment
    Options

It could be both online and paper format?

• billyblogo
    First Comment
    Options

Could it?

• AndrewPePP
    AndrewPePP Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Pokecardmaker allows to design a custom card, but I want a custom drawn illustration of my dog, on pokepaw.com custom cards can be ordered and printed, did anyone bought a card there?