Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New suggestion

Add the trades to find cards that you want.

Comments

• Baulder
    Baulder Member Posts: 32
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic

So you suggest that there will be no credits, but instead you need to open countless booster packs to get extra 5+ cards, which you could then offer to trade for different card of the same rarity that you couldn't get from those boosters.

That for sure is much better than exchange credits for the card you need. That's not new suggestion, that's taking few steps back.

I don't say that converting extra cards to one quarter of that card's exchange cost is perfect system, but there are also other means to farm credits and in the end it's easier this way to get the card you need, rather than getting rare card from booster, then trade for different one of the same rarity.

Also I've asked this in the other topic, but never got answer, thus I'll ask once gain here.

Does PTCG players still trade their cards on various events or they just simple buy and sell their cards on the online marketplace?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

You get cards with credits. That's better than trading. They just need to improve the economy, which is way easier and less risky than adding a trading system.

• Serdrag2011
    Serdrag2011 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment

That's not what I'm suggesting. What I'm suggesting is that if you don't have a card you want, but if you have a card you don't like, you can exchange it for the one you want.

• Baulder

Problem is that having both systems where extra cards above count of four getting converted to credits and trading does not goes very well together. You can't trade extra cards which you have five or more times, because they get converted into credits, and trading one of the max four cards you can have might hinder your farm for credits in case you will have trouble finding someone who own the card you want and is willing to trade you.

Thus, it might be easier to farm credits to exchange them for the card you want, rather than finding someone who own the card you want and will trade you for one or maybe even multiple cards you do have.

Also I doubt that devs have time and resources to deal with countless complains where someone trade some cards, but then change their mind as they start to feel cheated, deeming the trade uneven.

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    10 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper

More credits always help. it has been more than a month since I started playing Pokemon TCG live. Even though they provided Chardizard and lost Tina still I can make only one deck with credit that is Gardevoir. It's really hard to arrange more credits for the particular deck you want. I exhaust all my credit with little left(2K) is proof that even if you grind your way for the whole battle pass you are not going to have a good time with deck building. There are lots and lots of decks I wanna play with But It's Kinda boring now that I am playing with only 3 of my favorite decks that's it.

1> Need to have 100 credits if you win a game and if you lose only 5-10 credits.

2> If possible if I exchange my Pokemon that I don't want, with half credits?

3> Also Increase Battle Pass Tier to maybe 100 And Rewards to have more Credits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4> Bugs and glitches can be fixed.

5> I think users who didn't cross Pikachu Ladder Need more Time But after That Timer needs to be 15 minute

6> More Interesting Graphics for Attacks Would be Awesome. Also, It may be difficult to Implement But It will make a more Lively Game. If Pokemon In Card Have Moment or maybe when they Attack they have slight expression/movement with their Sound.

These are all I Can Think of Please Add More.

Lastly, I Wanna Say it Again This Game Is Really tough(in deck building and playing with different Decks) if you start fresh and do not have Lots and lots of money to burn in purchasing codes to just play in an Online Game. You will eventually get bored with only Two Three Decks to Play. This is Really Sad and frustrating because I loved the game at the very Start now with only two or three optional decks. I Am exhausted and just doing the Daily Challenge and that's it.

• Baulder

Honestly, I would rather have slightly more crystals but no credits from battle pass and ranked mode, and instead have at least half of the card cost rather than current one quarter when converting extra cards to credits.

That way you can get more booster packs for crystals, and in case you don't get the card you need, it would be easier to get enough credits to craft one.

Problem is finding the balanced income of crystals and credits, because from what I've read from PTCGL Beta Test review, you can get lot of credits from 25th anniversary Celebrations boosters since that expansion contain only 24 cards, thus it's super easy to reach the 4/4 limit on all of those cards and since they are all rare cards you can't get less than 100 credits per card when converting. I'm not sure if doubling that would be good idea.