Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to Play Pokémon Unite Due to Deleted Pokémon Trainer Club Account

Dear Pokémon Unite Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a critical issue that is preventing me from enjoying Pokémon Unite. Recently, I encountered an error message that reads, "Unable to verify the Pokémon Trainer Club account access authorization, please check the status." After thorough investigation, I discovered that my Pokémon Trainer Club account had been deleted.

Here are the details of the issue:

1. Error Message: When attempting to log in to Pokémon Unite, the game displays the following error message: "Unable to verify the Pokémon Trainer Club account access authorization, please check the status."

2. Account Status: Upon further investigation, I realized that my Pokémon Trainer Club account has been deleted or is no longer accessible.

3. Consequence: Due to this issue, I am currently unable to access and play Pokémon Unite. This has been extremely frustrating, as I have invested time and effort into the game and do not wish to lose my progress.

Steps I have taken to resolve the issue:

- I have tried reinstalling the game, but the error persists.

- I have attempted to recover my Pokémon Trainer Club account, but it seems to have been permanently deleted.

- I tried to login with linked Nintendo account but the error remains.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. It is crucial for me to regain access to my Pokémon Trainer Club account and resume playing Pokémon Unite. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If you require any additional information or details to assist in resolving this issue, please do not hesitate to contact me at eternagamerz@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

Eterna

Comments

• EternaGamerz
    EternaGamerz Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Developers can reproduce the critical error for better understanding the problem by doing following steps-

1) Create a account or take any old account.

2) Link this account with Pokemon trainer club account and Nintendo account.

3) Delete Pokemon trainer account.

4) Log-in with Nintendo account.

5) Restart Pokemon unite and the error will come "Unable to verify Pokemon trainer club authorisation, please check the account status"

6) Now you are trapped in it cause neither you can check the deleted account status nor restarting, reinstalling will fix the issue.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 321 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs Second Anniversary 25 Likes

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• EternaGamerz
    EternaGamerz Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I contacted support team but there response was just copy paste.

I mean i still have access to that account and the main issue is that error . It can be temporarily fixed if someone invites you midway the error , but it will come again after reloading. So its not like i lost the access.Do they actually read the problem or just copy paste. I believe developers can fix it by removing the error, making it passable (do not show again) or after deleting any linked account will delink it automatically.

I hope you will understand my problem.