Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New Mobile App: Poké-phone

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

I would also like to propose a new concept for Pokémon fans could be able to enjoy the phone as well as a Pokémon Worldwide level in a pokedex. The Poké-Phone, able to take in calls, do video calls and have a good amount of data via up to date Pokédex completed with audio explaining the pokemon behavior. Users also have the option to include or exclude the said type pokemon in audio explanation especially with the symbols for the pokemon type seen. On top of that, users can customize how they can use the poke-phone, especially changing pokedex audio between male and female announcer.

Comments

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The Poké-Phone idea could take in some stuff from Pokemon Sleep. For example, for every one or three calls, users can earn a new pokemon to add to their collection, with the chance of said pokemon being a shiny aswell. What pokemon the user gets could depend on how long the call was and how much noise could be heard. I don't really know if its a good extention to your idea, but it seems cool.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

The extension would be interesting if you throw in Pokemon Dream world as well.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

my proposed app will revolutionize phone use and official pokedex for pokemon.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Sorry, is this an in-game feature, a phone app or a physical piece of hardware? I am not sure how literal you are being about a Pokémon phone.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

as in a phone app.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

it will also act as a promotional tie in to my proposed pokemon games.