Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.1.1 Discussion Thread

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to leave feedback and discuss the latest update for the Pokémon TCG Live Limited Beta.

NOTE: We've discovered an issue in the build going live today. When a player selects "Inspect Board" during a text-based selection or decision prompts and then tries to return and make a selection, the game soft locks. Please be aware that this issue currently only affects players on the game's mobile version.

Our team is currently working on a fix. We'll provide updates on this thread here and our maintenance post when a fix is implemented. We appreciate your patience.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

... You guys need way more staff if this was all you could do in a month. Preferably experienced staff. This is why people meme about the release being 2-5+ years away.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

See you guys in September for the next patch!

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup is there no matchmaking fix? The game is currently unplayable. This is not an exaggeration - try queuing in to a game for yourself.

• TechHog
    Options

@jon11w Let's just wait on that one since it seems to be server-side. It wouldn't be able n the patch notes for the client either way.

• jon11w
    Options

@TechHog there is no server-side maintenance listed so I'm asking for clarification on this point.

• TechHog
    Options

@jon11w It's not possible to release a patch without doing server maintenance. If you open the game, you'll see that there's 8 hours of downtime planned.

• jon11w
    Options

@TechHog thanks, I'll await a comment from the mod as to whether there is any matchmaking fix.

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022 #9
    Options

Was the Hisuian Heavy Ball bug that caused the client to freeze when taking prizes fixed? I don't see any mention of it in the patch notes.

Was Cyllene fixed? People reported that it was broken the day Astral Radiance released.

What about Galarian MrRime V and its attack cost?

• jon11w
    Options

Also when will the Pokemon Go set release? It has a physical release this Friday and will be on PTCGO on Thursday.

I assume that mods intend to answer queries in this post otherwise I'm not sure what the point in a discussion thread is.

• TechHog
    Options

@ShiningLancer None of those are in the notes, so we can safely say they aren't and won't be before the next patch in September.

If Pokemon actually cared about the community heads would be rolling, but they just don't.