Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hello! Trainer Mod_Champion

Options
Baggetto
Baggetto Member Posts: 97
First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
✭✭✭

To create an inviting and constructive environment, we ask that the staff members contribute to this community meaningfully when responding instead of copy pasting already made answers.

As your replies don’t appear to be in support of a healthy community, they were downvoted and ignored.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭
    Options

I like that the mods are more active tho, it's a good sign they are trying to change something...

But to me it seems they are just moderating the forum and not really providing direct support, would be much better to also have higher level moderators with better insights so they could give better answers and even share privileged information about game development stuff.

Also in deed some replies are to just to open unnecessary tickets... when the answer is pretty easy and even was answered before some multiple times, like this silly made up example:

Random Trainer: I can't see all my Sun and Moon Pokémon cards fix this please.

Mod: Please open a ticket in support page with as much details as you can so we can help you.

A couple of days later same question and... same answer... when all they had to do was to change to Expanded format.😅

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm pretty sure they're bots. If they're not, they should be, considering the depth of their responses.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭
    Options

Hello! Trainer Baggetto,

To create an inviting and constructive environment, we ask that all our members contribute to this community meaningfully when responding or creating new topics.

As this topic does not appear to be in support of a healthy community, it has been locked.

This discussion has been closed.