Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

TCG Live is a joke

trainer230966
trainer230966 Member Posts: 2
Name Dropper First Comment

What were you thinking with TCG Live. It is abysmal compared to what you already had. IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT! I downloaded it today and I am absolutely spewing. Was excited to see this new update but the game is appalling. Portait mode was a bad idea, you cant even fit your hand onto the screen. Im not sure why you have wasted time creating avatars and giving them gestures. If I wanted some of that bullshit I would have downloaded pokemon unite. The damage animations are also so poor, the original game was literally perfect. Ive played a few games today and I feel like I never want to play it again. I spent years collecting cards to perfect decks which I absolutely loved using. Those cards dont even exist anymore! Everything about TCG live sucks. Absolute money grab

Comments

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    mod

Hello! Trainer trainer230966,

To create an inviting and constructive environment, we ask that all our members contribute to this community meaningfully when responding or creating new topics.

As this topic does not appear to be in support of a healthy community, it has been locked.

This discussion has been closed.