Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Random shows I watch

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

If y'all are ever bored, here are some random, somewhat clean shows you can watch in your free time!

Btw most of these are available on Hulu

Fresh Off the Boat (nice family sitcom)

Ugliest House in America (one of those random reailty shows that are playing in offices Pt. 1 but this one will actually make you laugh trust)

My Hero Academia (solid starter-friendly anime)

Masterchef (who doesn't like a Gordon Ramsay rage here and there)

Kitchen Nightmares (who doesn't like a Gordon Ramsay rage here and there Pt. 2)

Jujutsu Kaisen (I haven't watched this yet but I've heard it's a solid anime)

Culinary Class Wars (suspenseful K-Cooking show)

Avatar: the Last Airbender (yes, I know 99% of the population including myself has watched this already but the live action is worth watching)

Instant Dream Home (another one of those random reality shows that are playing in offices Pt. 2 but this one won't make you laugh)

Worst Cooks in America (yet another one of those random reality shows that are playing in offices Pt. 3 but this one will also actually make you laugh trust)

So yeah you'll notice it's a mix of shows everyone has heard of but not many people consistently watch, enjoy!🙃

I'm also curious, how many of these shows have you watched, and which ones are your favorite?

Comments

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    I've watched MHA

    Wouldn't advise it for kids…

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    Never watched anything Avatar before, actually

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    The Owl House (my favorite TV show of all time and Lumity will forever be one of my favorite things on this entire planet)

    Liv and Maddie (I've recently rewatched some of the episodes and the show was hilarious!)

    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (don't judge it for being a kid's show. It is PEAK)

    Harry Potter (look, there will be some minor language but the first three movies are mostly kid appropriate if memory serves. Four and up is not at all for kids, though. Definitely check with your parents first but if you're old enough (or don't have any restrictions) definitely worth the watch)

    K-Pop Demon Hunters (I personally wasn't going to watch this when it came out but I gave it a chance and I love it)

    I don't really watch TV anymore, so I'm out of touch with it

    But these are things I know are great

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs
  • Genguar7894
    Genguar7894 Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    250 LOLs 100 Agrees 100 Likes 100 Comments