[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Make your realistic Pokemon team!
Comments
-
like how spheal>seel
1 -
good April fools joke
1 -
that’s an interesting way to spell fact
1 -
FACTory,
Screwbot FACTory
1 -
Screwbot stands for Sspheal Cis Rthe Emost Wbest Bpokemon Oin Thistory
1 -
Fun good April fools joke
Wbest means worst
1 -
- Sylveon - My empathy and love for Eevee
- Lapras - Love for swimming since I was 4
- Chatot - Love making music and played piano since I was 3
- Dachsbun - I love dogs
- Porygon-Z - I love mathematics, technology and programming hoping to get into Cybersecurity.
- Latias - My favourite legendary Pokémon plus she has a lot of empathy and care.
0