Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there a way to turn off the victory animation or at least skip it.

Options

I seriously hate the boasting, and the celebration animations it is so unsportsmanlike. I just dont want to do it or see it after every game.

In a real life game you shake hands and say "good game"

If there was a person at the game shop acting like this he would be asked stop or have to leave.

Answers

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

While personally they don't bother me at all, most of the quotes and poses feel kind of bm to me xd I don't mind if the ones currently in stay but I wish they gave me more options to use. I don't really like any of the poses, and the only post-game quote that feels usable to me is "gg".

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

They are also barely visible right now with the darker background during the victory screen, makes them feel even more unnecessary.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I have also logged this as a complaint to the support team. The animations are so unnecessary and sometimes rage inducing, that it's very unsportsmanlike and does nothing for the game.

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Very poor character- I would hope we could strive for better.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I fully agree. Unsportsman-like, there's no crowd to big yourself up to, just your opponent.

Also want a suprised emote (in game and victory animation).

• stealthboy2600
    stealthboy2600 Member Posts: 27
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

It just goes to show the developers and designers of PTCGL don't actually play the actual TCG. Yes, it's embarrassing to see these celebrations and boasting at the end of the game. It's against the spirit of the game, and Pokemon as a company should not support this behavior. I tried my best to pick the least offensive tagline but still it's awful.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Fully agree. I really don't mind losing games, yet having an opponent saying how wonderful they are when i lose or just choose to concede really seems to bug me.

Also, I want a suprised emote. Was my most used in ptcgo, and I miss it. Hell, it would also be better as a victory animation.