Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

*UPDATED* Pokémon TCG Live News Update - 03.16.22

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hi Trainers!

Just wanted to pop in and update you, so you know what’s going on from our side. Tomorrow the Boltund V Box and Battle Academy 2022 won’t be available for code redemptions in-game. You will, however, still be able to redeem these codes on Pokémon TCGO if you haven’t migrated your account over yet.

*Please note, the in-game bundle for the Boltund V Box will show as available. However, it is not purchasable at this time and being looked into.*

Definitely wanted to call out what great help everyone has been with providing feedback on our forums and getting bug reports submitted to our Support Team over at our support page.

Next week, be on the lookout for some exciting news and updates about what’s to come for Pokémon TCG Live.

Comments

• Francko1091
    Francko1091 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Please a release date at last Dx

• SwimmerHans
    SwimmerHans Member Posts: 6
    5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

Glad to hear some communication! I’d love it if this meant full release but I mostly just want to know when I’ll be able to start playing on my iPhone as a Canadian.

• AfterSunRise51
    AfterSunRise51 Member Posts: 19
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Yes tell us of this is a big package of update and if it is becomes global :) we will keep in secret(lol)

• Alexia490858
    Alexia490858 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

BUG all bugs.the major playres are chinsese!

• SoroSorrow
    SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Can't wait for the news next week! Hopefuly, this is not news of a global release. It is not ready yet

• Nonebu
    Nonebu Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hopefully this means global release! I can’t wait to play! Just drop patches to the glitches!

• SoroSorrow
    SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

This is not only a question of glitches. Also of features. I'm telling you, it can't be release globally soon. It's going to be a catastrophe if it is released like it is now 😅 We'll see!

• Fullmetalsam30
    Fullmetalsam30 Member Posts: 0
    Options

Where's that big news that was promised ???

The week is almost over and nothing ...

And my app now says that I have to update ... but when I click "Update Now", I get taken to the pokemon.com website...

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

The game is currently in maintenance mode. There was in-game messaging about this in the morning, but as soon as it's back online it should redirect you to exactly where you need to go.

• OU7C4ST
    OU7C4ST Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

We have been encouraging users on the PTCGL subreddit to direct their feedback, and bug reports to here as well. Hopefully it's been working out. Thank you for keeping up with communications! 🙂