Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why Ash Ketchum never goes to the toilet? and What Ash Ketchum doesn't like foods?

Alatas2006
Alatas2006 Member Posts: 12
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

I have problem about a pokemon trainer from Pallet Town, Ash Ketchum or Ash.

Ash never goes to the toilet because seriously fighting Pokemon and He was not pee or poop in Toilet. But Ash Ketchum likes eat a croqquete made from Delia (Her Ash Mom) and noodle cup (when Ash and Goh go to Slowpoke Island and also Ash meet Slowking because he eat noodle in a cup at Pokémon Journeys: The Series), What Ash Ketchum doesn't like food? (Because He doesn't like spicy food or allergic food or think more again)

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

they probably never show ash going to the bathroom since the show is made for a younger audience.
    im pretty sure ash likes food he is not picky at all

• UNKNONSASQUATCH
    UNKNONSASQUATCH Member Posts: 192 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees

They don't show this stuff in any shows or movies, not just pokemon. Why would they???

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

Most likely Ash doesn't like spicy food, but he do like to eat meat.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 100 Likes

Only matters of vital importance covered on these forums.

Other than being considered largely distasteful to show in the majority of the world, it doesn't have any relevance to the plot. If you don't see human characters doing certain things in their daily life, you can assume they occurred off camera. You don't need to show it to know it happens.

Why did you feel that it was pertinent to bring this up? Something you want to share with the class?

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

I legit nearly lost it when I read this.