Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What should I add in a deck that has Meowscarada, Cinderace and Greninja?

Synergize2000
Synergize2000 Member Posts: 4
First Comment

Hello! I am planning on making my own custom Pokémon TCG for participating in a future championship tournament. The Pokémon I’m planning to use in my deck are the evolution lines of Meowscarada, Cinderace and Greninja, because they’re my top 3 favourite Pokémon. I was wondering if anyone would give me advice on what else I should put into my deck in case I want to participate in the championship. Let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

If you are talking about ex version of those Pokémon and Standard format, for sure the Stadium Gapejaw Bog and Radiant Alakazam or even Hawlucha are great with those atacks that require damage on the opponent, this cards will help to put damage counters on your opponent and move it around.

This is just an overall suggestion, because I don't know what are your must have cards exactly and the strategy, so I'm assuming you want to use ex Pokémon. I can see synergy with Meowscarada ex and Greninja ex, but with Cinderace I don't know how to include it in that same deck... maybe I'm missing something but is there any Cinderace that didn't rotated out of Standard? Or your deck is for some other format?

And don't forget if you are playing that many stage 2 attacker Pokémon with different energy type required... you are looking for a lot of energy types if you what to use the full potential of those Pokémon.