Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Pokémon would you most like to have in Pokémon Legends Z-A (besides those revealed in the firs

Options
YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees

GI would like Skitty to be in the game, to be honest, besides Vulpix and Oshawott, Skitty is a very special Pokémon for me, Skitty is the Pokémon from Hoenn that marked me the most to be honest, and I think that anyway, Skitty has to be in the game, especially since she is in the games Pokémon X and Y, which she can be found on route 4 which is between Santalune City and Lumiose City (the main and important city of the game) and I really hope to find Skitty in Pokémon Legends Z-A, and remembering that the last Pokémon game that Skitty appeared in was Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl, which was not well received, I hope that this time she will be in Pokémon Legends Z-A, is that I love Skitty, and this time I hope to meet her in Pokémon Legends Z-A, of Pokémon that I love that have already been revealed, it's more like Pancham, Empolga and Dragonair, now I hope that Skitty be in this new Lumiose City that we are going to explore, and you, which Pokémon do you like the most and want to find in Pokémon Legends Z-A or have they already been revealed?.

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

i would like to see Mismagius and Honchkrow

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

or… maybe Lucario! I like skitty too

• YagoFuecoco
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum , I also love Skitty, I really like Vulpix too, Oshawott, Pancham too

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I would like Munna and elgyem so I can get there next forms. There some of my favorites.

• Perfito
    Perfito Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I would love to see Eternal Flower Floette since it was never made available as an obtainable Pokemon

• YagoFuecoco
    Options

@Michael629303 , I also like Munna, I confess that I missed her in Scarlet and Violet, I hope to see her in Pokémon Legends Z-A too

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 886 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Glameow and Munna.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

beheeyem (second favorite)

Cincinno just think it would make a funny mega

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I would like to see Eternal Floette and Grookey. Those are the only Pokemon that matter.