Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Sleep Currently Unplayable

Options
Squeaky16
Squeaky16 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper

I am here typing this because of a glitch that was utterly inexcusable to go live; currently, Pokémon Sleep crashes when you eat berries or collect ingredients, which is to say, the game is ALMOST ENTIRELY UNPLAYABLE at the moment. This glitch caused me immense frustration while trying to go to sleep, and likely hurt my sleep schedule in the process. I don't know how this was allowed to go live AT ALL, let alone during a GOOD SLEEP DAY EVENT LEADING INTO THE ADDITION OF THE FIRST LEGENDARY. Between this, and me losing all my progress to the inexcusably archaic save data transfer system a few months ago, it is starting to get hard to justify continuing to play this game.

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 853 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Just breaks the heart because I also ran into a particular error. 0525000 or something along the lines. Plus, I don't know if it be the premium subscription or it's something else entirely but I do know the latest update shouldn't have excuse for what it did.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 266 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"