Bidoof keeps its ability to protect the bench after evolving

Was agaisnt the most basic of charizard EX deck. Had the bidoof with the ability that protects the bench. On the bench it has Arcanine EX and Moltres. Opponents evolves bidoof on active spot to bibarel and ends the turn. I use Garchomp EX move that does 120 damage to one pokemon. I choose the Arcanine in the bench and it does 0 damage? What could I be missing here.

Comentários

• joperopin
    joperopin Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

In hindsight bidoof ability only protects itself not the bench so idk what happened really

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers First Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes

@joperopin o Arcanine também para ataque no banco nele, é uma regra que tem na parte superior da carta, só ler.

• joperopin
    joperopin Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

Okay I can't delete post for some reason, but tera pokemon can't take damage on bench I just never noticed that Arcanine EX was tera FIRE lmao the more you know

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers First Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes

@joperopin Arcanine can also attack on the bench, it's a rule at the top of the card, just read it.

• Mod_Irilia
    Mod_Irilia Moderator Posts: 8 mod
    Second Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Obrigada por ajudar com a dúvida do joperopin, GabiruBR! Vou trancar a discussão já que ela está em Inglês e esse é o fórum Português.

Lembrando que queremos que todos se sintam confortáveis para falar em Português aqui e que não há necessidade de se comunicar em Inglês.

Qualquer coisa basta criar uma nova discussão caso haja necessidade!

Esta discussão está fechada.