mewtwo outfit

Opções

I made a mistake in making a purchase using the game's currency, I was going to buy Mewtwo and I hoped that I would get the Pokébuki style outfit, but it didn't arrive, I realized that I should have clicked on the challenge button and that's how I bought it, I would like at least the clothes or to remove mewtwo from my account and return the coins

Comentários

• Mod_Bento
    Mod_Bento Moderator Posts: 53 mod
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes
    Opções

Hey, @Kirbyocozinheir ! You can contact the support to talk about the issue, but until now, no items replacement are possible. Nevertheless you can talk to them.

Here I'll drop the link for Support in Portuguese: https://support.pokemon.com/hc/pt-br

• MarceloYamamoto
    MarceloYamamoto Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Opções

Quanto tempo tem para desistir sem ser punido? A minha equipe todos pararam de jogar faltando 1:35 de partida e nenhum recebeu punição de abandonar a partida. Qual o tempo que vcs consideram para punir alguém? Só ficar parado no ponto de partida sem sair do jogo não dá punição? Queria uma posição sobre o tema. Pois assim já fico sabendo como funciona as punições e em vez de sair do jogo, fico com o jogo aberto até terminar a partida ou o restante desistir