Qual seria o melhor deck para ceruledge ex, e onde consegui-lo?
Recentemente comecei a jogar Pokémon Unite, e o primeiro pokémon que desbloqueei foi o Ceruledge.
Gostei bastante da estética e proposta do pokémon e me interessei por ele, e gostaria de saber como posso adquirí-lo aqui no Pokémon TCG Live
Respuestas
-
No hablo español.
¡Lo siento!
Welcome to Pokémon UNITE and congrats on Ceruledge! I might not understand Spanish well, but it sounds like you have a question for the TCG crowd, not the UNITE crowd? I wonder if it might help you to post in “Decks & Strategy”, which is a TCG forum. Regardless, I hope you get your question answered. Good luck getting a Ceruledge card!
0 -
Recently I started playing Pokémon Unite, and the first Pokémon I unlocked was Ceruledge.
I really liked the Pokémon’s aesthetic and concept, and I became interested in it. I’d like to know how I can obtain it here in Pokémon TCG Live.
0 -
this is what they said
0 -
Yep! Thank you :) In my post above, I congratulated them on getting Ceruledge and wished them good luck in getting a Ceruledge card. They’ll most likely have better luck in the TCG forums tho.
0