Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Am I the only one enjoying this game

I must be the only person on this forum actually enjoying live. Had a scroll through and every post is someone whining about how much better the previous game was. The only thing I miss is tournaments which I'd imagine will come soon.

Codes are cheaper to buy, we can craft everything and not have to pay a ridiculous amount of packs for a playset of cards.

Yeah the game has issues but it's new. I havent had a single crash for maybe 3 weeks, no more lag and no more cards freezing on the screen.

And I have a budget mobile using regular 4G

Comments

• AleHDC
    AleHDC Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper

Go buy a lottery ticket for your luck

• uncomonfossil
    uncomonfossil Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

I have the occasional issue, but even then it is mostly a visual glitch that does not effect the actual game play. People are more apt to post when they have a problem, so I image there are many people for whom the game is working reasonably well.

I do agree that the economy is significantly better than PTCGO, especially for a budget player.

The game does need to improve though. It seems to me that Pokemon has been too aggressive in rolling out the game: the Limited beta should have been an alpha, the Global beta should have been the Limited beta & the full release should have been the Global beta. But there has been progress, and I do think that the game will continue to improve.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

Yes

• Yexolth
    Yexolth Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am enjoying it but something has gotta be done about the overheating. Every game I have has a battery saving option. I play while I'm at work mostly and it kills my phone pretty quick.

• KilerOrangeCat
    KilerOrangeCat Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Probably. They tried fixing something that wasn't broken.

I hate when companies try to tell their fans what they should enjoy. That is exactlywhat they are doing.