Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do you think TCG Live sucks compared to TCG online? Be HONEST.

Options

Comments

• ePerfecto
    ePerfecto Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

PTCG NA ŻYWO PORAŻKA

• FishGetter
    FishGetter Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Not a big fan. Disappointed! I lost all my theme decks when I migrated. That stinks big time since that's mostly what I played with. Lost everything else too. I loved ptcgo. Not a fan of Live yet. Played it twice, but don't like the op decks I can choose from. Wish I could go back. I probably won't play this as much. Online had a much better feel. F

Live is a downgrade!

• TurboWesties
    TurboWesties Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

So much worse. iPad version is unplayable as is (low resolution, no landscape). The loss of theme decks is a major blow to me as it was a very kid friendly mode

• int3rl0ck
    int3rl0ck Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

what I miss the most is playing theme decks , trading card and browsing cards, I did the same, "upgraded" without knowing much, I taught wow new version awesome... lol

I taught I'll show this game to my kids now, but nope. They want to remove feature and call it a better version. That is whats wrong with this world.

• Bornin985
    Bornin985 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

Live is a game made with bugs.

• friendlymoth
    friendlymoth Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Pretty sad about it, sort of wish I didn't migrate when I did. I had loads of old cards and they're just gone- and why? Was that ever explained?? Why can't they just go along with the other banned but visible cards, if they don't want us to use them? It's not like they were just as transferable as the other cards. As well as all of my old coins...? And for those who forgot to export decks, don't worry, if you had any card suddenly not featured in the new game (ex: pre black and white cards) then it won't export the entire rest of the deck, even if all the other cards are fine. At all. Also, some weird choices for new banned cards, which before were perfectly fine for the TCGO... For me the worst one was losing my Splash Energy :( and I've just got no Articunos now, not one. But, anyways, whenever I try to battle the server won't load, so I can't even experience that - but from what I've heard about it from the handful of people who made it work, it's insanely buggy with too many effects, so at least it's not like I'm missing out on much? I get this is only the beta, but man does it have some glaring flaws. At first I was cool with it, the new 3d avatars looked neat and promising for the rest of the game's potential, but when you get to the actual playing, or try to, then it's so obvious it needs a lot (and I mean a LOT) of work. Hope they get it working at the very least, and for the sakes of us who migrated and regret it, make it something *not* to regret (as much). C'mon, TCG <:(

• lordpseudo
    lordpseudo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

My 7 year old loved playing the AI and learning. Oh well. This is definitely a step backwards. They should at least have kept the TCGO servers up and running until Live was at least out of beta and way more polished.

Tis Sad. :(

😓

• LightYearLiam
    LightYearLiam Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I have only been playing Pokemon TCG Live for a couple days and I already feel like giving up. The bugs are absolutely horrible. Pokemon TCG Online (which I played a lot) was flawed, but Pokemon TCG Live is so much worse. TPCI should be ashamed for releasing such a shoddy product. I can't understand why they even made it to begin with if they weren't going to put the effort necessary to make it AT LEAST as good as Pokemon TCG Online.

• DreizehnWynter
    DreizehnWynter Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

With Live, it is best to allow time to make it good. It’s silly to hate on a game that is still young. Best to report bugs and hope they’ll fix them.

Although at least Live has better avatars then Online. I always hated Online’s avatars, they creeped me out! Although I hope they’ll add trading to the game as it is called Pokemon TRADING card game.

• Wesbo74
    Wesbo74 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I really hope they revert back to the old format.

Not going to even mess with this anymore.

I had an absolutely insane amount of cards, every theme deck they had available in the old game.

All those decks are gone. I'm not gonna sit here an reconstruct them. Looks like I can't even play them in the new format anyway. So disappointing.