Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

My cards did not migrate along my account.

None of my cards migrated over to live. Not even the ones that are allowed to migrate. Can someone help?

Answers

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

Can you post a screenshot?

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

@erikmc07 The migration it's not automatic, you have to login in TCG Live with the same account as you do in TCG Online, then select Migrate option.

• Jayden091216
    Jayden091216 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

I experienced the same issue it been for 3 months since I told them about the incident Pokémon support staff just did nothing and just close my ticket without solving the issue. There is no migration option for us.

• Jayden091216
    First Comment

They unblocked me from trainer account now but still close all my SR ticket. When issue is not even resolved. Very bad customer service support by them.

I tried to app screenshot but the system forbid me doing so.

• Jayden091216
    First Comment

I just tested they just unbanned me from trainer account. I have tested with my friend account and I am able to login her account but my account is unable previously so I know it not glitch they just ban me previously.

They just close my ticket without solving issue. Anyway I have all the screenshots with my conversation with them . They just close the SR ticket or either just ignore your reply for 3 week or even longer.

I tried to add screenshots here but the system forbid me doing so. I have tried my best on every way to contact them for support but they just ghosting for nearly 4 months. Worse customer service ever.

• Jayden091216
    First Comment

For trainer out there. There is many users like us is facing migration failed case and was abandoned by the Customer support. Unfortunately to be one. We know the migration process or how to migration our data but the option is simply not there due to any reason or bug.