Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.5.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• ePerfecto
    ePerfecto Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I think the previous version of PTCGO was better.

In the current version, we only get ranked matches for nothing.

After a few won ranked matches, the time between the next matches is very long, so sometimes I wait 4 minutes for a match, but maybe it's because it's BETA only.

Tournament mode is missing and our tickets are forfeited, and it's not just about the tickets, it's about the feeling of the tournament itself.

Another downside is the lack of a transfer market.

No mode for unranked cards but maybe it's too complicated for the game physics, it's a pity.

What do you think about the new PTGO?

• Glive9
    Glive9 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Gardevoir ex bug is still in the game !

• TurboWesties
    TurboWesties Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

When are the iOS (iPad) issues going to be addressed?

• Reater-Payne
    Reater-Payne Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I can't type with my keyboard to login in PC version.

Also "lowercase" word "i" do not show up, like "CONT NUE" and "ENGL SH"

• brlohn
    brlohn Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Please switch the private matches back over to expanded format and remove the timer. This would line up with how it worked in TCGO and makes the game much more user friendly especially for new players.

• Aggron010
    Aggron010 Member Posts: 28
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

thing that bothers me the most is the fact that I can't shut off the stupid videos at the end of the match.

I mean your either bragging or your having salt rubbed in your face.

If this wasn't ok for testing decks i would never be here because of that dumb feature

• Jayden091216
    Jayden091216 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

To: Pokémon support

1) My issues of failed of migration is still unsolved even the case has been already 4 month I lodged my first complaint case on 01 Feb 2023.

2) Your Admin help desk just close my request ticket without providing any solution to my case. I think it is very rude for an international company to do to your consumer who is paying for my purchase and without solving my issues I have 2 years of worth data that I am unable to migration over hence I lose everything in TCG online server. 

3) I believe that your side have banned me from accessing my Pokémon trainer account so I am unable to report my incident through your authorization channel. 

• Never_End
    Never_End Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Another zacian bug

I attach 7 energy but suddenly it only shown 1

As u can see i have 140 dmg counter in it but no energy

Cant even attack or retreat after that i just spamming click on my zacian and nothing happen

I end the turn and suddenly the game skip opponents turn as well but still cant do shit cause i cant retreat or attack

• TortolaBR
    TortolaBR Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Please!! Change this ladder system.

Winning 20 points and losing 20 points is pretty terrible! In RL, if you loss a game, you didn't lose any point for that!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

It's a ranked ladder, not a reward system. If you don't lose points for losing then the ladder is pointless. If you want a higher rank, you have to earn it.