Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game keeps soft locking, HOW TO REPORT PLAYER?

This now happened on multiple occurrences, where I am using psychic embrace, usually for the win, and my opponent emotes then does something to where I can no longer end psychic embrace and continue attacking. How I report these players for this behavior? Also can we make this a bug fix? since Gardevoir ex is a meta deck currently, this issue is only going to become more prevalent

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers
    edited April 2023 #2

There's no report button. Also, what your opponent does is concede at the wrong time, so this isn't something they should be reported for anyway.

As for fixing it, the devs fix what they can and ignore what they can't. They aren't good enough to be able to prioritize.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

It happens if your opponent concedes during the ability animation (when the pokemon is taking damage). This is why it only happens when you're about to win.

if you close the app and re-open it will still count that game as a win for you.

The reason why there's no report option in this game is because most the time people try to report other players for "exploits" which are not really exploits but a problem with the game itself.

• BigV168
    BigV168 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Seriously 😒 nothing has changed it happened to me also in the Mobile version, the Gardevoir ex just breaks the game and it freezes your plays. I needed to concede and lose the match.