Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No network connection could be found

despite me using my internet connection to post this....

Was working fine yesterday, nothing on my pc has changed and now i can't access the client at all, gets stuck at "Collecting local assets 5/39" with the prompt "No network connection could be found. Please check your connection and try again"

Microsoft Teams, Chrome, Discord, other games etc all work fine.

Even tried removing anti virus, reinstalling the game and still no luck

If i leave it for a while it comes up with error 10097

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Do you have a VPN active? If not, it's probably a firewall block.

• csmimikyu
    csmimikyu Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper 10 Comments 5 Agrees First Answer
    edited April 2023 #3

No VPN and it was working fine yesterday though and I've changed nothing, especially anything to do with firewalls. I've tried turn all my firewalls off as a test and still get the same thing

• Ninestempest
    Ninestempest Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Came looking for this error, found it here in this thread, as I just installed this on my PC today. I cannot get past 5/39 and it says I have no network connection despite, you know, using my internet in every way reasonable? Talking in discord, watching youtube videos, etc..

• Mockingdragon
    Mockingdragon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Same problem here, internet is fine. Haven't even once been able to load this game.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    25 LOLs Second Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer

Hello Trainer, I am sorry you are dealing with trying to connect to the game. We will be more than happy to help you. If you can please submit a ticket to the Support Team at https://support.pokemon.com/   to receive further assistance. Please provide any screenshots, so we can understand that situation you are currently going though.

• Otna_1417
    Otna_1417 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

anche a me succede la stessa cosa